You will need the following sofwares to customize this template.
- Code Editing Software (eg: Dreamweaver, Sublime Text, Atom or Notepad++ )
- Web Browser for testing (eg: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
- FTP Tool to upload files to Server (eg: FileZilla)
How to install template demo?
- Demo is already installed in the template to save your precious time.
How to edit Template?
- To edit template download Atom or notepad ++ and open index.hmtl and follow comments inside index.html
Be careful while editing the template. If not edited properly, the design layout may break completely.
No support is provided for faulty customization.
How to Install Theme
Upload via FTP Server
- Step 1. First, please go to your site cPanel for example here: http://www.yourdomain.com:2082 and login with your username and password.
- Step 2. Find “File Manager” button in yourcPanel and Click on it.
- Step 3. We’ll create a new folder called bootstrap and upload our files there, but you can upload it anywhere. It’s just an example.
- Step 4. Please enter this directory now.
- Step 5. Now click Upload.
- Step 6. Click “Choose file”.
- Step 7. Select your template .zip package and upload it.
- Step 8. Next step is go back to cPanel File Manager.
- Step 9. Find uploaded zip package and extract it.
- Step 10. Find uploaded zip package and extract it.
- Step 11. Here we are. Files have appeared. Now you can delete your .zip package on FTP.
- Step 12. Now let’s go to your homepage and check the results.
What’s included with each template?
HTML files, stylesheets, and all supporting images and JS assets. Newer templates include Sass sources, and mockup/asset PSDs are also available in the event you need them. All of our templates are built on HTML5 + CSS3 and tested across all modern desktop browsers and mobile platforms (including iOS and Android).
Do I need to know HTML and CSS?
You’ll need at least a basic understanding of HTML and CSS to get the most out of our templates. If you’ve never worked with either of these before don’t worry – there are plenty of excellent resources out there to help you get started:
Or if you have and you just need to brush up on your skills a bit:
What should I use to work with these templates?
Pretty much any text editor will do the trick (yes, even Notepad if you’re a Windows user). However, a dedicated code editor will make your life much, much easier:
And while not entirely necessary, it doesn’t hurt to have a decent image editor around to deal with anything image-related that might come up:
Are stock images included?
Nope. While we use stock images in our template demos (courtesy of the amazing Pexels), downloadable versions only include simple (though arguably still quite pretty) placeholder images. Having said that, if you’re in need of some awesome stock imagery that will go great with our templates, definitely check these out: